Voyageurs News – October 30th
your child’s teacher.
Christmas Concert will be on Monday, December 18th in the Bellevue
Gym for all classes from Kindergarten to Grade 6. A more detailed
schedule will be sent out soon. Prekindergarten classes will have a
daytime concert on December 21st.
Christmas Concert Parent Help
We are looking for parent volunteers who would like to create our Christmas concert backdrop,
decorations and simple costume accessories. Materials will be
provided. If interested, please contact Dania Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please respond by November 17th. Thank you for considering this
Field Trip $
Photo Retakes – November 6th and 7th
- 8:30-9:25 – Kindergarten AM and Full-Day, Prekindergarten, Grade 1 and possibly 2
- 11:00-11:30 – Grades 2 -4
- 12:25-1:00 -Kindergarten PM, Prekindergarten, and possibly Grade 5
- 2:00-2:20 – Grade 5 and 6 and make up time in case we run behind
A similar schedule will be followed on Tuesday, November 7th.
Loblaws or Sobeys Gift Card Fundraiser
Funds can be designated to the group or to individual students in French Immersion Grade 5 (2018-2019 Trip) and 6 (2017-2018 Trip) by filling in a name in the PowerSchool form under “Forms and Fees”.
may be planned. Some of our ECS classes will have activities on alternate days.
Dressing up is encouraged, but is optional. We request that costumes be school and age appropriate.
Please do not bring any props that are realistic replicas of weapons or overtly violent in nature.
- Wednesday, November 1st
school for students. Professional Development for teachers.
- Wednesday, November 8th
- Early closing (2:30 P.M.) for Grades 1 to 6.
- No school for Kindergarten students.
- Monday, November 13th
- Mid-Term Break. No school for students and staff.
· Friday, November 3 -Subway
· Friday, November 10 -Nitza Pizza
· Friday, November 17 -Booster Juice (Drink only)
· Friday, November 24 -Wok Box Friday, December 8 – Tim Horton’s
Staff will be supervising and instructing any Grade 4, 5, and 6 students interested in learning and/or improving their basketball skills. Practices will be held from 3:20pm – 4:40pm every Monday (Boys) and Tuesday (Girls) until February 27th (excluding gym and school closures). Students will be responsible for arranging transportation home after each practice.