Champs Vallée Hot Lunch Program
The Champs Vallée Hot Lunch Program is an optional fundraiser organized and managed by parent volunteers and the École Champs Vallée Fundraising Society.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to ecvs.hotlunches.net
2. Click on the “Register” tab. (You must register every year, it does not carry over)
3. Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
4. Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
5. Follow the instructions to add each child from Grades 1 – 9 in your family who attends École Champs Vallée School (Kindergarten classes do not participate in this program.)
6. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on the “Orders” tab
7. Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
8. Submit payment….
We accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal* (www.paypal.com), or you can pay by cash or cheque at the school. (Cheques to: Champs Vallée Fundraising Society or CVFS) (NSF Cheques are subject to a $20.00 NSF Fee.) Online orders and payment must be received by 10:00 pm on TBD. All orders paid by cash or cheque will be collected from the office by end of the school day on TBD. We are unable to process late and/or unpaid orders. The new ordering system automatically closes at the deadline and we are unable to reopen or make changes.
9. Once you’ve done the initial set up, the rest of the year you simply need to log in and order.
*Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
While every effort is made to be accurate, the ECVS Hot Lunch program cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of the food orders. Thank you in advance to our volunteers who help distribute the lunches. Your time is appreciated.
If you would like to help, please contact Rachel at 780-929-8126, Tara at 780 929-5519 or email@example.com
Tara Langlois & Rachel Darnley
Hot Lunch Coordinators, Champs Vallée Fundraising