École Champs Vallée School
Champs Vallée Hot Lunch Program
The Champs Vallée Hot Lunch Program is an optional fundraiser organized and managed by parent volunteers and the École Champs Vallée Fundraising Society.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to ecvs.hotlunches.net
2. Click on the “Register” tab. (You must register every year, it does not carry over)
3. Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
4. Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
5. Follow the instructions to add each child from Grades 1 – 9 in your family who attends École Champs Vallée School (Kindergarten classes do not participate in this program.)
6. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on the “Orders” tab
7. Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
8. Submit payment….
PLEASE NOTE : Payment Options HAVE CHANGED
We are no longer accepting cash or cheques.
Our accepted payment options are:
E-transfers. Please use: [email protected]
And make the password : champsvallee
At the bottom of E-transfer screen, please enter your “User Id” or the Parent’s name on the Hot Lunch account in the “Message” option. This is so we are able to match your payment with your order.
PAYPAL – click “Pay with PayPal” button
All usernames and passwords are deleted every year, please register again at the Login Screen “Click Here to Register”
And a reminder, hot lunch orders are non-refundable once ordered. If your child is absent, please contact us at [email protected] or your child’s teacher by 11am on day of lunch and let us know what you want done with their order (ie. picking up or give to another child). If not notified, your order will be given away to another child.
If you would like to help, please contact Rachel or Tara at [email protected]
Tara Langlois & Rachel Darnley
Volunteer Hot Lunch Coordinators,
Champs Vallée Fundraising Society