On behalf of the staff at Champs Vallée, we would like to wish all of our students and families a safe and happy summer. We look forward to seeing all of our returning students at the end of August. We would like to wish students moving to new schools all the best next year.
Thank you to all of our families for your support this year as partners in education.
- 2021-2022 Progress Reports will be emailed by 16:00 on June 29.
- School buses and transportation are not managed by the school. Please visit https://www.blackgold.ca/schools/transportation/ for all bussing and transportation questions.
- Missing library materials or textbook
- Any outstanding library books or textbooks can be return to the school during the day on June 29 and 30.
- June 29 and 30, August 25 and 26 Office Hours 08:00 – 16:00
- Please contact the school or your child’s current teacher if you have any questions before we close for the summer break and classes resume on August 29.
- 2022-2023 Class Placement
- Homeroom teachers will send a welcoming email to parents on August 25, 2022 to introduce themselves and let students know of their classroom placement.
- Champs Vallée Welcome Back Open House – August 25 17:00 to 18:30
- Summer and September Information
- 2022-2023 School Supply Lists
- Calendar for Grades 1 to 9
- Calendar for Kindergarten
We had a mixup of shoes where the same model of shoe (different size) was taken home by accident.
If your child accidentally brought home the wrong shoes, please contact the school (780-929-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can facilitate the shoe swap.