FIRST WEDNESDAY / STAFF MEETING DAY
On the first Wednesday of every month from October to June, school ends at 2:30 pm. Buses run as usual at that time. Please confirm arrangements with your child if they walk, ride, or are picked up.
Classes have begun skating this week. Please make sure your child has skates, a CSA approved helmet or snowboarding helmet. No shoes will be allowed on the ice. Specifics will be available from your child’s teacher. If you are unable to purchase skates or a helmet, please contact Patrick Gamache Hutchison or Erik Larson.
ONLINE FIELD TRIPS
Thank you for navigating and learning our online field trip forms. Our office is available to help you if you are still having difficulty getting online, call the office or stop by and use our kiosk.
Items will be delivered to the school. $5 from each item purchased will go towards our new playground.
Colibri Snack Bags, Wet Bags, & Washcloths
www.colibrifundraising.com Please order by October 10th. Samples are available to view in the Champs Vallée office.
- Add items to the cart
- Enter student information
- Enter school as Champs Vallée
- Friday, October 13-Boston Pizza
- Friday, October 27-Maina’s Donair
- Friday, November 3-Subway
- Friday, November 10-Nitza Pizza
- Friday, November 17-Booster Juice (Drink only)
- Friday, November 24-Wok Box
- Friday, December 8-Tim Horton’s
ONLINE STUDENT VERIFICATION
Thank you to all the families that completed the Online Student Verification sent from Black Gold Regional Schools. An email notice has been sent from our school office for and missing verifications.
CATHOLIC RELIGION PROGRAM
Due to insufficient interest, we are unable to offer a viable Catholic Religion Program during our option times.
Below is a message from the St-Vital Parish for parents interested in having their children receive the sacraments. This will be the last time that we forward information from the parish as we will not be offering it as a program.
- Copy of baptism certificate (including those who were baptized at St. Vital). A copy can be made here if you come with the original.
- Registration Fee – $70 (for one child, or $90 for two children from the same family) Please bring cash (correct change) or cheque made out to St. Vital Parish.