- Monday, October 15 at 6:30pm at the school
- We NEED a President and Vice-President for our society. President’s duties include: providing leadership to the society, preparing the meeting agenda, ensuring the society adheres to the bylaws, keeping discussions on topic at meetings. The Vice-President’s duties include acting in the absence of the president, working as a consultant and advisor to the president, and attending meetings. There are approximately 6 meetings per year. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! If you are interested in volunteering for either position please come to the meeting on Monday evening. If you have questions, please email the society at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a private ticket holder event from 9-11am, which means there won’t be lots of people, no lines for slides
- Anyone can attend, you do not need to go to our school – TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS
- STAY ALL DAY means that after our private event (9-11am) you get to stay as long as you want until close.
- You may enter and exit the waterpark as you please – just be sure to get a stamp to return if you plan on coming back in.
- If you would like to use the $15 dollar ticket to enter but have stuff going on in the morning – just send one person in your party to go get your wristbands before 10:30am and you will be good to come whenever is convenient for you later in the day.
- Waterpark Passes are usually $35 for people under 48” and $45 for 48” and over, so this $15 STAY ALL DAY option, is great for people who would love to go but don’t want to pay the normal prices
- ALL SLIDES are scheduled to be open
- Any child 11 and older is permitted to swim without a chaperone present.
- Having a birthday party? You are allowed to bring in cupcakes or a cake to help celebrate.
- If you have food allergies you are allowed to bring in food to accommodate you.
- ANYONE OVER 2 REQUIRES A TICKET
- Cabana Rentals are available from West Edmonton Mall for a fee
Conferences are scheduled for the evenings of November 5th and 6th. Your child’s teacher will arrange a time to meet. Please plan on attending with your child.
We have a Scholastic Bookfair scheduled for November 5th to 8th.
WEATHER, CLOTHING, & INDOOR SHOES
We have 3 recess periods per day for all students in grades 1 to 8. When we have inclement weather, we use our judgement of the conditions and the the Environment Canada Wind Chill Chart to determine if it is safe to go outside for recess. Please help make sure your child is dressed for the season and cold weather conditions. All students are required to have a clean pair of indoor shoes suitable for the classroom, exercise, and the gym floor.
We currently have a large assortment of clothing and other items that have amassed in the Lost and Found since the beginning of the year. It is currently on display in our Foyer. Students have been encouraged to check it out to claim missing items. Additionally, parents are welcome to stop by and have a look. All remaining items will be donated at the end of the week.