New School Phone Number and Address Starting February 20th.
6002 – 30 Avenue
Student Drop-Off/Pick-up, Entrances, Visitor Parking, and Playground Information
- ECS/Hand to Hand Drop-Offs should use Visitor Parking or park on the road during peak hours.
- Parents using the “Drop-Off” lane should encourage children to exit out of the right hand side of the vehicle. While stopped, please place the vehicle in Park and consider using the Emergency Break if exiting the vehicle to assist a student in getting out of the vehicle
- Students will use the 2 established soccer fields for recess until the area around the school is landscaped and the playground is installed.
- Please be aware that some construction, repairs, and landscaping will continue for the remainder of the year. Student safety will continue to be the top priority.
Open House for Students and Families
Tuesday, February 13th from 6:00 – 6:30 P.M.
- An optional event for students and parents to see the school before starting on February 20th. Tours will be provided by staff. Please bring a change of shoes.
Hot Lunch and Last Day at Bellevue
- Friday’s Hot Lunch has been moved to Thursday.
- Reusable bags were generously donated by Wee Love Baby Co. A bag will be labeled with your child’s name. Students will bring these home with their school supplies on February 15th and bring them back to school on February 20th.
Pancake and Sausage Breakfast
- École Champs Vallée School will be providing each student in the school with a maple syrup, pancake, and sausage (pork, poultry, or vegetarian option) breakfast on February 20th. The assistance of parent helpers to help prep and deliver would be greatly appreciated. If you are available to help, please complete the form.
Lost and Found Items
Please visit “Main St.” at Bellevue to check for any lost clothing items that may have been turned in. All items will be donated to a charity after February 15th.
No School February 16 and 19
There are no classes on February 16th and 19th due to moving/classroom set-up and Family Day.
Pink Shirt Day– February 28th
Bell Schedule and Campus Expectations
- The start and end times as well as the lunch hour will remain the same for all grades once we move. The morning and afternoon recess times may be adjusted. https://ecvs.blackgold.ca/about/schedule/
- Our one Grade 5 French Immersion class that has been sharing a room with a Bellevue class will switch to the Champs Vallée schedule.
- We will remain a “closed campus” for students. Students needing to leave during the day or at noon will continue to require a parent or guardian to sign them out at the office. Exceptions can be made for students who routinely go home for lunch. Students will not be permitted to leave campus independently during school hours to go to the neighbouring businesses.